2018 VENDOR/COMMUNITY PARTNERS INFORMATION
First and foremost, we are looking for market vendor’s who are keen to be a part of the festival community and that the market is complimentary to the attendee’s experience.
The market has been structured so market vendors are part of the community rather than there to serve, that is, they are wanting to attend workshops as well as have an opportunity for return of investment. It is our plan` that the market space is one that compliments the attendee’s weekend experience and ongoing journey of exploration.
Community Vendor’s ticket with inclusions and marketing opportunities as per below and regular ticket holders.
Usual vendors ticket $1500
Ticket is non-refundable. Payment plans are available.
- A Celebrating Sexuality Festival entry ticket with all inclusions
- An opportunity to explore, learn, grow, play and celebrate your sexuality
- Direct access to your target market
- Global-online promotion
- Return of investment
- Be part of the community of one of Australia's most unique and exciting festivals
One Celebrating Sexuality Festival ticket (Valued $827)
All inclusions as per regular tickets such as full access to 25 workshops, all meals (8), toilet and shower facilities, self-camping site fees (or choose from various additional accommodation options on offer). Plus, Friday, Saturday and Sunday night entertainment, morning yoga. A totally unique weekend experience like no other
Option to purchase a further ticket $257
Please note, the extra stall holders’ ticket is only valid for those assisting with the stall throughout the weekend. They may arrive with the owner on Friday or for Saturday’s induction at 9 am Saturday.
Your brand (and link to your website) will be placed in premium locations throughout the following Festival marketing channels: Festival website Partners Page – on forth fold with business name link – remains active and
Photo shared to social media
As this is the first market, we will profile the market more frequently to those attending as well as our extensive online community who will see your details on our website.
DURING THE FESTIVAL WEEKEND
- Friday 4 pm until opening ceremony at 7.30 pm
- Saturday 1.30 pm – 4 pm then 6.30 pm to 8 pm (or later at your discretion)
- Sunday 1.30 pm – 3 pm
The market will be positioned in the ‘Heart Space’ for maximum exposure and the open times reflect when the entire festival community will be present. This is the hub of the festival and the most consistently busy area. It’s the meeting point, all meals are served here as the weekend is fully catered, coffee/snacks, announcements, information and a place to chill out.
Booth – supply your own booth/table etc, we may be able to supply table if required. Basic weather protection provided however we have very limited storage space overnight. The market area is supervised during workshop (see further info below).
Opening outside of the times listed is at your discretion. During workshops there are very few people moving about and you and your stall holders are encouraged to fully participate in the workshops.
ARRIVAL and DEPARTURE
Vendors may arrive between 1 pm and 4 pm Friday 16th November 2018. There are allowances to arrive Saturday morning at 9 am. THERE IS STRICTLY NOT ENTRY AT ANY OTHER TIME.
Final pack departure for vendors is Monday 19th 2018 by midday (attendees leave by 10 am)
- Terms and conditions as per all other ticket holders apply
- Vendors and all stall holders must agree to comply with the requirement to attend the opening ceremony Friday 7.30 pm or, if unable to arrive Friday; attend the Saturday morning induction at 9 am. Anyone attending as part of the Vendors ticketing must adhere to this. There is strictly no new-entry at any other time for any reason aside from pre-arranged drop-off only deliveries.
- The site management has limited the number of vehicles on site. Most vehicles are parked in the driveway leading into the property. It is assumed that one van will be accompanying your stall, no need to book this but any further will need to be booked, subject to availability.
- You will be able to unload the van in the market space, but these will be parked in the carpark close by so can be accessed for storage etc. Our crew can provide basic help with loading/unloading should this be required.
- The number of sleeping vehicles/caravans on site is strictly limited, require a ticket and will be parked in the designated area (unless part of your storage/transport). If not booked they will be relocated to the driveway leading onto the property. We are bound by our site managers agreement.
- Basic shade/weather protection will be provided by us in the market area but not allocated to a particular stall. Although we have had great weather year after year, if it is raining your stalls will be relocated a few meters away. Please let us know if you would like to bring your own marquee.
- The market area does not provide secure overnight storage, please make provision for this. During the day there will be a member of the crew in the Heart Space at all times whilst stalls are unattended but please make allowances to cover them.